ARROWHEAD OUTDOOR Portable Folding Camping Quad Chair w/ 6-Can Cooler, Cup & Wine Glass Holders, Heavy-Duty Carrying Bag, Padded Armrests, Headrest & Seat, Supports up to 450lbs, USA-Based Support (Blue)
- [LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE YET COMFORTABLE] – Great for camping, tailgates, sporting events, indoor use, BBQs & cookouts.
- [ARMWREST COOLER & STORAGE POUCH] – Easily store your phone, bottle opener or lighter within hands reach. Easily holds up to 6x 12oz cans.
- [WINE GLASS HOLDER] – Keep your spirits high with the built-in wine glass holder. Easily & securely clips wine, martini, margarita, champagne, and any other stemmed glasses.
- [INSULATED SUPERSIZED CUP HOLDER] – Wine not your thing? Keep that cold one within an arm’s reach with the insulated cup holders. Unlike mesh cup holders, these cup holders help keep your beverage at its desired temperature. Fits glasses, cups, and cans up to 4.5” (114mm) wide.
- [BACK MESH STORAGE] – Features a large mesh storage compartment on the backside of the chair. Perfect for hats, sunglasses, snacks, and other loose items.
- [HEAVY-DUTY SOLID CONSTRUCTION] – Heavy-duty steel frame construction with rugged 600D canvas fabric. Measures 21”L x 21.2”W x 40.5”H when setup and supports up to 450lbs.
- [EFFORTLESS SETUP] – Just pull it out of the bag and unfold it! Sets up in seconds!
- [LIFETIME USA SUPPORT] – Whether you’re under the stars surrounded by Joshua Trees, looking up at redwoods of the Pacific Northwest, on a Rocky Mountain High or under the Big Montana Sky; ARROWHEAD Outdoor is standing by in Atlanta Georgia to help get you on your next adventure!
Cup Holder & Wine Glass Holder
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
600D Oxford Polyester Canvas Fabric
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
21.20 x 21.00 x 40.50 Inches
Nice study camp chairs. A little pricey but know they will last!
I love that these are sturdy and made of heavyweight cloth and that they are made in the USA! I’m sure they will last through many years of school baseball games. Wish they sat a little lower to the ground as I am 5’6″ – my feet touch the ground, but I just like sitting lower in this kind of chair. I also wish the bags were just a little bit looser fit so you don’t spend an hour after the game trying to get the chairs back in, but all of the chair manufacturers do this and there’s no changing them lol!
I bought this chair thinking “oversized” as it was advertised to hold over 300#. Wrong. It is the standard chair size basically. I wanted a chair for camping, fire sitting, star gazing. It was slightly more comfortable because of the “ultra-comfort pads”, but not the WOW comfort I was expecting. I could not fold up my knees into a cross legged position. As they say, you get what you pay for. I didn’t want to pay ~$100 for a camp chair. I probably should have. It is such a lot of money to gamble on comfort. Material is great, should last a long time, extra’s (cup holder, book / phone pouch) are nice touches. All in all, standard chair slightly more comfortable than regular cloth chair.