Recommended by vets, Fresh Step Simply Unscented Cat Litter is free from added fragrances and dyes, with the same odor control power of regular Fresh Step cat litter. This unscented cat litter prevents bacterial odor growth on the litter. Made with your cats health and happiness in mind, the 99.9% dust-free formula helps keep surfaces cleaner. Activated charcoal guarantees 10-day odor control to keep cat litter box smells at bay and your house smelling fresh without added fragrance. The high-quality clay in this clumping cat litter quickly absorbs liquids and traps odors, forming tight clumps leaving virtually no stinky crumbles after scooping, making cleaning fast and easy. To refresh and maintain your kitty litter box, every time you scoop just add more Fresh Step unscented cat litter.
- UNSCENTED CAT LITTER: Recommended by vets, Fresh Step Simply Unscented Cat Litter is 99.9% dust-free and it is free from added fragrances and dyes
- PREVENTS BACTERIAL ODOR GROWTH ON THE LITTER: This unscented cat litter is formulated to prevent stinky cat litter box odors caused by bacterial odor growth on the kitty litter
- 99.9% DUST-FREE: Make cleaning fast and easy with ClumpLock Technology that absorbs liquid and forms tight clumps to reduce stinky crumbles, making kitty litter easy to scoop
- 10-DAY ODOR CONTROL: This Fresh Step Cat Litter neutralizes odors with activated charcoal and no additional fragrance, 10 days of odor control guaranteed
- CLUMPING CAT LITTER: Fight litter box odors with Fresh Step easy to scoop, unscented, clumping clay cat litter, formulated with your cats health in mind
The Clorox Company
Assembled Product Weight
Manufacturer Part Number
Gray & White Granules
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
10.13 x 4.19 x 10.13 Inches
I have a cat who’s always been a digger – like halfway to China digger! I bought this after using a cheap store brand clumping litter that I found meant I would wind up with all sorts of granules on my sheets- not good. Previously I used a “Clump and Seal” type of litter that while it worked well, was almost *too* clumping, that is to say that I needed a jackhammer to get it out of the bottom of the pan. This litter seems to clump well without the need of using any power tools when scooping. There is I believe no such thing as a “no dust” cat litter. It is what it is – they’re all going to pour in with some degree of plume unless you pour super slow right on down next to the pan itself, and even then… but this litter is one of the least dust I’ve used. It is unscented, which I like especially right now which I appreciate even more because my girl has an upper respiratory infection, so the scent and dust might be even more bothersome. Overall as cat litter goes, this one for us is a thumbs up. Will reorder.
I am a new convert to this litter as of a few months ago! I have been using Dr. Elsey’s for a couple years and just couldn’t handle the quality inconsistency and glue-like clumps. I also tried the unscented versions of Tidy Cat and they smelled bad really fast. I got really tired of trying cat litters, but this one had mostly good reviews so I thought I’d give it a shot.
I bought this brand because the other regular brand that I was using. The price has skyrocketed and I believe my cat is allergic to it anyway. My review for this brand of litter unscented is four stars only because of the price for the amount that you get. It is of quality, has good absorbency, it is scent free but not 99% dust Free. If you are okay with spending a little bit more, then I would recommend you get this brand. Just too bad about the price.