With the Just My Style Unicorn Friendship Jewelry set, it’s easy to master the art of friendship bracelet-making—and get all the magical unicorn vibes! Choose from thousands of beads, charms and more to make over 20 unique pieces you can wear and share! Follow the fully-illustrated instructions to learn how to create eye-catching designs, like chevrons, zig-zags, beaded macramé, and more. Gather your friends for a unicorn party and make bracelets for your whole crew—use the ABC beads to spell your name or inspirational phrases like “Be You” or “Dream Big.” This jewelry-making kit has everything you need to design your own line of handmade accessories, including a unicorn-shaped storage case to keep all your bracelet-making materials in one place! Braiding and beading is a great screen-free activity that not only strengthens dexterity and encourages self-expression, but offers hours of creative fun! Recommended for unicorn lovers ages 6 and up.
Just My Style Unicorn Friendship Bracelets
- Create a whole line of custom accessories with the Just My Style Unicorn Friendship Bracelets kit
- Spell out your style with metallic alphabet beads, make it magical with unicorn charms, or knot your way to every color of the rainbow with vibrant friendship threads and sparkling elastic cording
- Jump right in and start creating, or follow the fully-illustrated instructions for the best tips, tricks, and techniques to create different types of knots, braids and more
- Thousands of beads, dozens of cording, whimsical charms—discover just how magical bracelet-making can be when you create colorful accessories to wear and share with your friends
- Kit Includes: 1 Unicorn Jewelry Case, 100 Round Faceted Beads (Mix of Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow), 625 Round Beads (Mix of Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Light Pink), 20 Pearl Beads, 70 Plastic E Beads (Mix of blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Yellow), 10 Skeins of Friendship Thread (Purple, Lime Green, White, Dark Pink, Orange, Teal, Turquoise, Yellow, Light Pink) 8.75 yds. Each, 2 Elastic Cords (1 yd. Each), 1 Metallic Elastic Cord, 80 Round Metallic Beads (Silver, Gold), 1 Unicorn Pendant with Jump Ring, 90 Cubed Alphabet Beads (White with Black Letters), 1 Rubber Heart Pop Bead, 3 Sparkling Elastic Cords (Blue, Pink, Purple) 3 yds. Each, 1 Glitter Rainbow Charm, 300 Seed Beads (Mix of Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow), 65 Round Alphabet Beads (White with Gold Letters), Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Age Range: 6+
Yes, the packaging is terrible. Plan on opening the package up in a plugged empty bathtub and then sweeping the beads into a Tupperware. Maybe the unicorn case can be repurposed as a jewelry holder? Fun to make bracelets with the beads and string. I ended up putting the beads into the unicorn case with a pair of tweezers which was a good way to ruin a morning and if the kid bumps the case over than it’s a real waste of a morning!
My 7 year old has had a blast making bracelets to give all her friends. I love all the different designs she can learn with this kit, some even I didn’t know how to do.
Queen cee –
A great variety of assorted beads. You’ll need a different case to store the heads because the packaging is not durable at all.