|Recommended Uses For Product||Plumbing, Gardening, Painting|
|Size||Medium (Pack of 160)|
About this item
- Snap closure
- SAFESKIN* Nitrile Gloves: Keep your hands protected through your tough jobs with the SAFESKIN* Heavy-Duty Nitrile Work Gloves! Designed with our new lightweight and flexible pack, these dependable gloves are ideal for on-the-go coverage.
- Easy Access and Storage: These nitrile disposable gloves come in a portable, easy to open POP-N-GO* resealable pack that pops open and snaps shut, and dispenses one glove at a time! Easy to store – the pack fits in gloves compartments or toolboxes so you are always prepared.
- Dependable Quality: Designed to be durable and high-quality, these painting gloves are powder-free and are not made with natural rubber latex. These single-use automotive gloves are disposable to make sure you are ready for the job.
- Comfort and Convenience: These nitrile garden gloves have an ambidextrous design and textured fingertips for better tactile sensitivity. The SAFESKIN* Black Gloves have a 9.5-inch length cuff, and they are designed to keep your hands clean.
- Effective Protection: These nitrile powder-free gloves are designed to offer protection against spills during tough jobs. They can be used as automotive gloves, and they are ideal for gardening, painting, and household plumbing.
Queen cee –
I’ve purchased a lot of nitrile gloves, and used untold numbers of them when I was working in a chemical laboratory. Most of the gloves are pretty thin and don’t hold up for very long. Sometimes the tear while attempting to put them on. These gloves however are obviously well made and very strong. We had a bad spill the other night and I thought I’d use these new Safeskin gloves because they are a little longer in the cuff than the other gloves that I have. As soon as I put them on I knew they were going to work great. They’re noticeably thicker and stronger than any of the disposables I’ve used before. I worked in them for about an hour, was able to remove them for about 20 minutes, then redonned them for another 20 minutes of work. At the end of the job they were totally intact! I call that great performance for a disposable nitrile glove.
I work with my hands, both in a kitchen and in a warehouse, and I was looking for some gloves that could do everything, and these are the solution. I highly recommend getting yourself some
These are so much thicker than regular disposables while staying comfortable and easy to work in. I just love them. I use them to work on my car and around the house for really messy jobs, such as, cleaning out my Bissell floor cleaner so I don’t get what was floor on me.