|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.5 x 7.5 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Animal Waste|
|Net Content Weight||2.2 Pounds|
About this item
- ECO-FRIENDLY: contains 20% recycled material
- CONVENIENT: perfect to dispose of diapers at home or on the go
- LAVENDER-SCENTED: fresh scent helps to mask unpleasant odors
- EASY-TO-USE: features easy-to-tie tabs that make diaper clean up a breeze
- PACKAGE QUANTITY: 400 diaper sack bags
- The Ubbi team works together to bring the best in design and value – within the lines you’ll find modern baby nursery essentials, on-the-go items for baby girls, baby boys and parents
- Ubbi’s line of baby bath accessories, diaper bag accessories and must-have baby registry items to add to your baby shower gift registry or gift for any new mom or expecting
After placing my used urine-soaked disposable diaper in one of these bags and tying it tightly shut, I left it on the edge of the sink in our half bath to see if it could be smelled through the wrapper. Three days went by, and it never did stink up my bathroom!! Not even a whiff from the stinky, urine-soaked diaper inside the bag! Truly, a winner! I can now trust that if I leave one of these at friend’s or in a public restroom, they will not be disgusted by it!
I bought these bags to clean my 4 cats litter boxes. Very pleasant scent, masks the oder while I’m scooping the litter boxes (I have 2). Anything to make cleaning litter is a plus! I researched litter genies etc. Super high costs associated with bag refills. How can you go wrong, 4.99 for 200 bags, that will last me almost a year. Score!
I’ve been on the search for diaper bags that really work. I got this partly because I was ready to try a diff brand and I liked the box it came in. Easier to grab then the ones on the roll where you need two hands to rip it apart. 😉 moms you get me!